Hello all Skippers and Crew
EAST are keeping their fingers crossed that some of our cruises can go ahead but we do all need to be realistic and be aware that it is still very uncertain how the Corona Virus situation will evolve.
The Cruising Committee have had a discussion on the Corona Virus and how it may or may not affect EAST Cruises for 2020.
Here are our current plans for the TASTER CRUISE, Thursday evening May 7th till Saturday 9th May about 2pm.
We will continue to monitor the Corona virus situation until April 23rd when we will review the situation, contact you again and decide if we need to cancel the Taster Cruise. If we decide to go ahead on April 23rd but then the virus situation escalates the cruise could still need to be cancelled. If anyone has any cold or flu like symptoms then please withdraw from the cruise and EAST will give you a full refund. If anyone needs or wants to self isolate and withdraw from the cruise then a full refund will also be given as long as you inform us 72hrs before the cruise which will be Monday 4th May. Our advice to all participants is not to incur any expenses, such as travel expenses, until the cruise is confirmed. Our advice to Skippers is to delay purchasing provisions that you cannot use yourselves until Monday 4th May.
We will consider the 3 day cruise which runs from May 29thtill June 1st nearer the time when the situation will probably be much clearer. We will also consider the September 4th to 12thcruise nearer the time.
Do phone me if you have any questions. 01394 272677
Very best wishes to all
Judith Hedges and Anne Williams