Ipswich Golf Club

16/05/2015
EAST is Ipswich Golf Club’s chosen charity for 2015

Golf has been played at Purdis Heath since 1926, although Ipswich Golf Club was founded some 31 years earlier in 1895. Originally located at Rushmere Heath the club moved to its present site to a course designed by the legendary James Braid - enjoying splendid heathland terrain.

Ipswich Golf Club is a traditional members club which offers a warm welcome to members and visitors alike. Club captain Barry Henderson is delighted to support EAST during his year of office and wishes them continued success.